Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Quickie - Benovite
- Ballad - Garden Of Love
- The Hitch-Hiker
- Fred Scuttle - TV Researcher
- The Rogue Nudist
- Bloopers - 6
- The Ladybirds - The Girl In Love with You
- Ballad - Golden Days
- Quickie - One-Band Man Monk
- Cotillion Dancing
- Monologue: Birds and Bees
- The Sound Of Frankenstein
- Tag - Highway Robbery
- The Hitch Hiker
- The Rogue Nudist
- The Birds and the Bees
- The Sound of Frankenstein
- Benny Hill
- Nicholas Parsons
- Patricia Hayes
- Jimmy Thompson
- Nicole Shelby
- The Ladybirds
- Michael Sharvell-Martin
- Bill Drysdale
- Walter Cartier
- Terry Day
- Sue Bishop
- David Hamilton
- Valerie St. John
- Pippa Reynaud
- Ronnie Aldrich - composer (uncredited)
- Patricia Hayes - "Men, wouldn't like to see your women in something long and flowing?"
Benny Hill - "Yeah, a river..."
- The Hitch-hiker - "I've never been so insulted in all my life."
Vince - "That's you're fault. You should get out more."
- Nicholas Parsons - "How do you assess the number of the viewing public?"
Fred Scuttle - "We here at Thames assess we have 96 million viewers."
Nicholas Parsons - "But, Mr. Scuttle, the population of the country is only 56 million."
Fred Scuttle - "Some watch more than others."
- Nicholas Parsons - "You mean, they would introduce them in the vernacular?"
Fred Scuttle - "Is that where they are?"
- Nicholas Parsons - (correcting name of song from "La Boheme" ) "Mr. Scuttle, "They Call Me, Mimi." "
Fred Scuttle - "I beg your pardon, sir?"
Nicholas Parsons - "I said, "They Call Me, Mimi." "
Fred Scuttle - "Have you tried taking longer strides?"
- Fred Scuttle - "It's about, sir, a strip tease dancer from Acherton only she's not very good"
Nicholas Parsons - "Why is that?"
Fred Scuttle - "She's eighty-seven."
- Dickey Dido - "You're a fine looking woman."
Patricia Hayes - "You don't mean that."
Dickey Dido - "I know that."
- Dickey Dido - "I was with him the day he died, you know. And he knew the end was near, and he called me over to his bedside and picked up this here guitar..... And he sold it to me for thirty dollars."
Patricia Hayes - "Well, you can't take it with you."
Dickey Dido - "He said if he can't take it with you, he ain't gonna go!"
- The opening Quickie features a young wife (Nicole Shelby) reinvigorated by the effects of Benovite and her husband (Benny Hill) having a nervous break-down.
- The quickies for this episode feature another string of Blooper-themed out-takes, featuring:
- A tour bus pulls up beyond two actors (Jimmy Thompson and Benny Hill) fighting over a girl (Nicole Shelby)
- An actress (Nicole Shelby) flubs a line in an indigestion commercial (Michael Sharvell Martin is her boss, Benny is the director)
- An entertainer (Benny) struggles with an all too short microphone cable (Nicole Shelby, Valerie St. John and several unidentified extra play the crowd)
- Tiny Tim (Benny Hill) goes on stage with the wrong bag (Same crowd as before)
- Ginger Thompkins in a discotheque is caught on camera looking up the ladies' skirts
- The entertainer (Benny) hits more than a few off notes in his performance to a tune dragging along
- One of the guests on After Dinner with Charlotte Fudge
- A ventriloquist (Benny) loses his prop glass and has to struggle with a replacement
- "Looking up the Skirts" recurs in Uplift with Humphrey Bumphrey and S.S. Rumpo (both in 1971) and Chez Benny on February 6, 1980)
- In the second entertainer flub, Benny calls out to Ted Taylor, the show's musical coordinator. Benny's musical director Ronnie Aldrich appears during The Lady Birds song.
- The "milk gag" comes back several time and performed by Chow Mein in 1991.
- Later fake Out-take Quickies feature:
- Benny as a one-man band monk
- Gaffes during a cotillion dance
- The male cotillion dancers are Benny Hill, Bill Drysdale and Walter Cartier. The only female dancers identified so far are Sue Bishop, Pippa Reynaud, Patricia Hayes (black wig and glasses) and Terry Day (the big girl) at the end.
- The closing tag features Benny as a highwayman trying to rob Valerie St John and her turning the tables on him.
- Several clips from this episode made it into the The Best of Benny Hill.