- Dave Allen and Jacqueline Clarke portray Bonnie and Clyde and James the Butler delivers a block of ice to his master.
- Coming Up
- Dave Allen - (about naming the show) "If you're not careful, you get a great title but a lousy show."
- Dave Allen - "The thing I never figured about graveyards is why do they put great big walls around them? Because the people inside aren't going to come out, and the people outside don't want to go in."
- Dave Allen - "It is said that the most cruel and unkind of all god's creatures is man. Who but man would say of man, "Never hit a man when he is down, kick him it's easier.""
- Ronnie Brody plays Napoleon for this episode. Dave Allen would continue the role in other episodes.
- King Arthur would become one of Dave's favorite recurring characters for the series.
- Cast Member Ronnie Brody, playing Roderick in this episode, also had a bit part as an irate husband in the movie "Superman 3." That movie also had a bit part for Bob Todd as a distinguished gentleman in a hat. Todd was a cast member in Dave's "rival" series, "The Benny Hill Show."
- In the Dracula sketch, Dave does a sight gag about Dracula removing his false teeth of fangs and placing them in water by the outside of the casket, but when Chris Serle enters the scene as Frankenstein's monster, Dave is still wearing the Dracula teeth.
- Dracula also became one of Dave's favorite recurring characters in the series.
- Michael Sharvell-Martin playing one of the vampire slayers also recurred intermittently on The Benny Hill Show.
- Last Episode:
- Next Episode: The Magician
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.