- Coming Up
- The battle of the monks over the oatmeal
- Dave Allen
- Jacqueline Clarke
- Michael Sharvell-Martin
- Ian Burford
- Chris Serle
- Peter Hawkins
- Simon Barnes
- Robert East
- Susie Baker
- Paul McDowell
- Ralph Watson
- Dave Allen - "It must be very boring to know everything. God knows everything; I suspect he spends his entire day in bed."
- Dave Allen - "The economic problem is so bad that the treasury department has decided to print a 50-pond note. And they say if it is successful, they will print another one."
- In the Army sketch, Dave refers to the soldiers as "Smith, Kowalski, Farelli, and Palmer."
- The closing sketch for this episode (Dave and Michael as feuding monks at mealtime) ranks as one of the top ten most memorable fan-picked sketches of the series.
- The Count of Monte Cristo was the name and character of a book by Alexandre Dumas.
- Jacqueline Clarke impersonates Julie Andrews in the 1965 movie, "The Sound of Music."
- Recurring series characters and themes: The Count of Monte Cristo, religion, movie parodies and Sherlock Holmes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.