- Coming Up
- Coming Up
- Dave Allen - "If you go to heaven, they'll give you wings and a harp which for me is hell because I can't stand heights or harp music."
- Dave Allen - "The good book says "as you sow, so shall you weed" and as you gather, I've a garden full of weeds."
- Dave Allen - (chuckling under breath) "There's something keen about explosions."
- Dave Allen - "Security to a dog is a good master. Security to a good master is a good mistress. Security to a mistress is a bank president in the cupboard."
- Dave Allen - "Security to an airline pilot is the second pilot. Security to the second pilot is the navigator, and security to a good navigator is being the only one with a parachute."
- Blooper - In the cowboy sketch where Peter Hawkins plays a sheriff, the word "sheriff" is misspelled S-H-E-R-R-I-F on the courthouse behind him.
- The stock footage of the house explosion seen in the second human cannonball sketch will be used a few times in the series. It was first seen in a house-hunting sketch in Episode 3.
- Dave admits in this episode to James the Butler being one of his favorite characters.
- Robin Hood is a semi-historical figure (1160-1247) whose exploits were the basis of several tales beginning with "A Lytell Geste of Robyn Hode" in 1510 and reaching to modern literature and motion pictures. It's believed the original story was based on the tale of Robert Fitztooth, 12th Century Earl of Huntingdon who had escaped his debts by retiring into a solitary existence in the woods. Some scholars believe there was not just one Robin Hood, but several whose stories merged to one.
- Sherlock Holmes was the literary creation of writer and novelist Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, beginning with the book, "A Study In Scarlet" (1887). Some literary experts believe the character was modeled after Dr. Joseph Bell, Doyle's professor at Edinburgh University.
- One of Dave's favorite recurring characters is Tarzan from the Edgar Rice Burroughs novel, "Tarzan the Ape-Man".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.