- Quickie: The Forgotten Wallet
- Opener: Bijou Burlesque
- Quickies - 3
- Funny Old World
- Quickies - 3
- Proverbs and Anecdotes
- Quickie: Doctor in a Hurry
- New York Benny
- The Edited Sketch
- Quickies - 2
- Cagney & Lacey
- Tag: Hospital Hi-Jinx
- Benny stars in an "Edited Sketch" as its being Edited by Henry McGee and Jon Jon Keefe.
- Benny plays both characters in a spoof of the American crime drama TV-series "Cagney & Lacey."
- Benny Hill
- Anna Dawson
- Henry McGee
- Bob Todd
- Helen Horton
- Jon Jon Keefe
- Lorraine Doyle - Hill's Angel
- Kathy Staff
- Len Keyes
- Christine Pilgrim
- Sydney Arnold
- Sue Upton
- Samantha Spencer-Lane - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Alison Thomas - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Tracy Smith - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Katie Randall - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Vanessa Biddulph - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Emma Bryant - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Benny Hill - "So what does your boy friend call you, honey?"
Sue Upton - "My boyfriend calls me Dimples."
Benny Hill - "Dimples. Isn't that sweet? I don't see any dimples."
Sue Upton - "Well, you're not my boyfriend!"
- Benny Hill - "She's very high class. She doesn't say, "You too." She says, "You whom?""
- Benny Hill - "She goes into a restaurant. She gets a bacon sandwich with a side salad."
- Benny Hill - "Well, honey, looks aren't everything."
Lorraine Doyle - "In your case, they're not anything."
- Benny Hill - "She's so dumb she think's a trifle is a three-headed rifle."
- Benny Hill - "If she does a crossword and it says "To egg on," she puts toast."
- Benny Hill - "It was so good I had it once with chips and once with a side salad."
- Wall Graffiti - "Why do elephants have four feet? 'Coz they'd look stupid with six inches."
- Wall Graffiti - "Why does Siberia have long snow storms while England has Bernard Manning? Siberia had first choice."
- Restaurant Signage - "If you think our waiters are rude, you should see the manager."
- Restaurant Signage - "Our water is fine for drinking. It has been passed by the health inspector."
- Wall Graffiti - "Tubby or not tubby - Fat is the question."
- Wall Graffiti - "Don't complain about our tea. You'll be old and weak yourself one day."
- Miriam Fudpucker - "Why don't you stop drinking for my sake?"
Barney Fudpucker - "I don't drink for your sake. I drink for mine."
- Miriam Fudpucker - "Why do you drink so much?"
Barney Fudpucker - "Because it's cheaper than sending you to a beauty parlor."
- Miriam Fudpucker - "And don't forget to empty the garbage."
Barney Fudpucker - "You cooked it. You empty it."
- Miriam Fudpucker - "What would the neighbors think if I ran around here naked?"
Barney Fudpucker - "They think I married you for your money."
- Miriam Fudpucker - "If you keep wearing a hat, you'll go bald."
Barney Fudpucker - "If I keep wearing a hat, no one will know!"
- In "Bijou Burlesque," Sue Upton plays the USA and Anna Dawson is France. Other countries/regions represented are England and Latin America.
- Scenes from this episode appear in the "Benny Hill's Crazy World" VHS.
- This was Samantha Spencer-Lane's last appearance in the series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.